Mini Pochette Trunks and Bags??? Is that what is called?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all i was wondering how much is this pochette. Ive looked everywhere and i cant find the price ... i want one sooooo bad.... But im curious how much do they go for. Please help.:confused1:thanks....

2. It's $255. Go on eluxury and do a search for "louis vuitton mini pouch" and you should see it! It's so cute... I think I might get it!

3. p11558421_ph_hero.jpg

4. mini pouch 2.jpg

5. ^^^^ thank you so much..... i went to elux and i couldnt find it before.. but after ure help thank you again.

6. ^^

You're welcome!!! I asked my DH today if he could buy me the mini pochette for my birthday!!! I'm now going to patiently wait until July... well, maybe not that long!!!

7. ^^^ i just called Neiman So i can put it on Hold. IM soooo getting it!!!! Thanks. I just think is soooo cute!!!

8. I just got mine and I absolutely love it! Using it inside my bags as a 'misc' bag - notepad, tissues, etc.

9. Yeah!!! Congrats on your future purchase!!!