mini pochette- so lvley, so useful! (get it- lvley?)

1. i have had my mini pochette for a while now, and I usually just keep it in my larger bags to hold gift cards. REcently, I have used it as a wristlet to go out to dinner, do errands, etc. It has really come in handy when I haven't wanted to deal with a purse. When my dh and i were leaving dinner (top of the hub- boston- go on a clear night when in boston- worth every penny!) i overheard a woman say- what a pretty wristlet! it made me smile!:smile:

2. congrats.......it does make a nice wristlet.......:yes: :flowers:

3. agree!
    the minipochette looks soo cute

4. I love mine and have used it as a wristlet and gotten compliments. It does make you feel good!:yes:

5. i totally want a mini pochette... just haven't gotten the courage to ask my mom for it for christmas, yet...

6. i wanna get the mini pochette in damier azur...i think it looks sooo cute!!:smile:

7. I agree the damier azur one will be so cute:love:

8. I just got one on eBay and I love it. Just wanted to ask - is your gold chain a little brighter than the zipper pull?

Can't wait to wear it as a wristlet, that was my plan. I'm loving it!

9. yes, it is! enjoy it!

10. Sounds like a great evening! :smile:

11. That's hot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice