Mini Pochette or Toiletry Pouch

DLeeds00

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
Hi~! So I am really torn as to what to get for my new Pochette Metis - I am going to put my full size zippy wallet in as well as my iphone, and charger - not sure what to use for all my other cosmetic items. I cant decide between the mini pochette or the TP 15 or 19. can anyone help? Thank you so much!

Hi~! So I am really torn as to what to get for my new Pochette Metis - I am going to put my full size zippy wallet in as well as my iphone, and charger - not sure what to use for all my other cosmetic items. I cant decide between the mini pochette or the TP 15 or 19. can anyone help? Thank you so much!
They both fit, I guess it just comes down to what other items you plan to put inside.

TP 15 all the way for cosmetics or catch all in a mini bag. Fits a surprising amount! This is mine about half way full and has 5 lip products, earbuds, mini pill container and listerine mini spray. MP is great too if you want it to be more multipurpose. Good luck! IMG_1482429868.385898.jpg

Reactions: LemonDrop
I have the mini pochette and the toiletry 15 and 19. I use the TP 19 in the middle compartment of my pochette metis, it fits perfectly. I love the TPs for their wipeable lining. The 15 and mp are comparable in size, hope that helps.

I had the same delima and got both but ending up keeping the Mini Pochette over the Toiletry because with its rounded edges/corners it fit better in my bags. The sharp edges/corners of the toiletry pouch made it much stiffer and not as flexible so it didn't fit well. I sent the TP back.

Reactions: lvh75 and j19
I had the same delima and got both but ending up keeping the Mini Pochette over the Toiletry because with its rounded edges/corners it fit better in my bags. The sharp edges/corners of the toiletry pouch made it much stiffer and not as flexible so it didn't fit well. I sent the TP back.
I agree, the TP is more structured so I think the mini pochette would work better since it's more squishy

Reactions: 4purse