Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Pochette accessories

Votes: 56 33.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 75 44.9%

• Total voters
I have both in Monogram and I voted for the PA. That is by far my most versatile bag in my collection. I use it primarily as a crossbody bag with my Pochette Metis Monogram strap attached. I have the MP, but I really never use it because it is too small to fit a phone. I know lots of people like the MP to function as a catch all or makeup bag. But, since it is fabric lined and I worry about stains, I use my Toiletry 15 for that purpose because it has a wipe able interior.
I think having the option to fit my iPhone into a bag plays a factor into my decision! Slowly but surely moving towards getting the PA once it's available on the website or when the stores open in a month (fingers cross! i miss shopping haha!)

Reactions: cdxrayqt
I actually have that pochette too and I LOVE it. I use it as a catch all as the MP is a little small. It fits a phone so it is more usable for me. I bought a shorter chain to use with it, either decorative or as a handle when I use it solo.
Never heard about this pre-loved pochette! I'll have to look into it! If it's for the right price and condition, it may be an option :smile: thank you for the recommendation!

Reactions: Chial819
I actually have that pochette too and I LOVE it. I use it as a catch all as the MP is a little small. It fits a phone so it is more usable for me. I bought a shorter chain to use with it, either decorative or as a handle when I use it solo.
Would it fit an Iphone 8?
Thank you!

I think it really depends on your need/want. The PA was my very first LV piece and I love it. I use it mostly as a small purse. I find it really comfortable to wear, too. It fits my essentials (wallet, keys and phone). I would keep in my larger bags so that I can just grab it if I’m heading out to lunch or running errands after work. I also have 2 mini PAs that I use as catchalls in my smaller bags. The mini PA is super cute and I personally like the chain. Good luck!

Anyone in Singapore knows when multi pochette in pink or khaki will be available. I have been waiting for few months. I searched few shops in France and UK last year and everyone was sold out. :sad:

Anyone in Singapore knows when multi pochette in pink or khaki will be available. I have been waiting for few months. I searched few shops in France and UK last year and everyone was sold out. :sad:
Unfortunately the LV in Singapore is behaving like Hermes now. You need to have a close SA, tell her/him explicitly that you want the multi pochette. Since it is not opened for order, any available stock will be snatched in minutes. Also, you will need to purchase the multi pochette with other items to ensure the bag will be yours So good luck! Otherwise, if you have extra cash, there's always resellers who mark up the price by at least 500SGD

Reactions: whitedollx
I bought a vintage preloved PA because it felt like they would never come back in stock and I can’t see myself paying the new price after the new price increase. I want a mink but I probably wouldn’t be able to fit my iPhone 8+. But I still can’t stop obsessing over it.

Reactions: katherinexo
I have both. Decided to hunt down on the PA first, in Damier before it was discontinued, managed to get it from our local store. I was given Damier and Monogram to choose from, still remembered the SA said both arrived the day before. Then I had the urge for MP or TP15. TP15 is really hard to come by. Lucky I found MP from our local store last Dec. I have been asking around during my travels too. Be patient, they will come by, just saw both items available on our local online site but snapped up real quick.

Like many with both, PA first then MP. Good luck.

Reactions: katherinexo