Mini pochette or cles?

taryncake

Aug 4, 2014
Hi all I was hoping you could help me decide wether to get a mini pochette or cles. I just want something I can access easily inside my speedy without having to dig around for my keys and other small items. Which one is more worth the money? Is it more worth it to buy the mini pochette?

This is my first thread sorry if it's not placed in the right spot!

Mini pochette, i use her in my bag and on its own, even in my beltloops and as a wristlet for evenings out with familie for dinner. Love her ... You will not regret it. To me the mini pochette is worth the money, as I use her every single day, since I got her. She holds lipstick, cards, keys, mobile phone, tissues, cash, id, gloss, gums, mini perfume ... And more, All I need.

The cles only holds cards, id, cash, maybe a mini lipstick or mini gloss like benefit, and if everything works out perfect there could fit one tissue. ... You could find a lot of youtube videos of what fits in my mini pochette / cles, just have a look.

I am also considering either the Mini Pochette or Cles as my next LV purchase. I keep on going back and forth and still cannot make up my mind! I think the Mini Pochette would more useful than the Cles as it holds more things but it is more expensive too. I guess it comes down to what you think you would use more. GLD!

Mini pochette, i use her in my bag and on its own, even in my beltloops and as a wristlet for evenings out with familie for dinner. Love her ... You will not regret it. To me the mini pochette is worth the money, as I use her every single day, since I got her. She holds lipstick, cards, keys, mobile phone, tissues, cash, id, gloss, gums, mini perfume ... And more, All I need.

The cles only holds cards, id, cash, maybe a mini lipstick or mini gloss like benefit, and if everything works out perfect there could fit one tissue. ... You could find a lot of youtube videos of what fits in my mini pochette / cles, just have a look.
I agree with loveglitzer. The mini pochette can be used so many ways. I have used it on my belt loop. I have added a long strap and made it crossbody. I have used it for dinners out. I also use it in my every day handbag. I also have the cles but the mini pochette has many more uses.

mini pochette, i use her in my bag and on its own, even in my beltloops and as a wristlet for evenings out with familie for dinner. Love her ... You will not regret it. To me the mini pochette is worth the money, as i use her every single day, since i got her. She holds lipstick, cards, keys, mobile phone, tissues, cash, id, gloss, gums, mini perfume ... And more, all i need.

+1!

I have 4 cles which I rotate. I only carry a cles to work, no bags. So the cles is worth it for me.
Had the mini pochette which was stolen, so far I have not replaced it. I used it to put my cles and phone with lip balm to walk the dog or go to the gym. Maybe if I have extra funds, will re buy it. It depends on you needs and lifestyle.

I use them for different reasons. For what you are looking for I think the cles would be best. I use the mini pochette more as a wallet and I put my major cards and keys in/on the cles.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Hi all I was hoping you could help me decide wether to get a mini pochette or cles. I just want something I can access easily inside my speedy without having to dig around for my keys and other small items. Which one is more worth the money? Is it more worth it to buy the mini pochette?

This is my first thread sorry if it's not placed in the right spot!
I say mini pochette. It can fit a little more than just a few cards and keys.