Mini Pochette Mono Leather Tab Wear & Tear

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
The mini pochette in monogram is next on my wishlist! To those who have this item with vachetta leather tab, how was the wear & tear on that part? Is it prone to scratches/scuffs since you will put it inside the bag and bump with other things? If you could post pictures I would highly appreciate.

Is damier ebene better if I want to use it care free? But I want the mono. Hmmmm...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 801
As I have only had mine for half a year, I think this will not be the most helpful answer, but as you have not had any so far, I thought I would add my two cents.

The mini pochette is my only item with vachetta so far and I did not treat it with any kind of protection product. The tab still looks the way it did when I first got it. It is a preloved item (the first owner bought it, used it once and had no real purpose for it and sold it), so it was in great like new condition. The tab has no scratches or marks and looks perfect to me. I even once used it to the Oktoberfest in Germany as a small clutch and still nothing so far. I use the mini pochette in all my bags and clip it to the D-ring. For me, the wear and tear part is nowhere to be seen.

If you like, I can post pictures later today but as I said it is only 6 months of use so far.

As I have only had mine for half a year, I think this will not be the most helpful answer, but as you have not had any so far, I thought I would add my two cents.

The mini pochette is my only item with vachetta so far and I did not treat it with any kind of protection product. The tab still looks the way it did when I first got it. It is a preloved item (the first owner bought it, used it once and had no real purpose for it and sold it), so it was in great like new condition. The tab has no scratches or marks and looks perfect to me. I even once used it to the Oktoberfest in Germany as a small clutch and still nothing so far. I use the mini pochette in all my bags and clip it to the D-ring. For me, the wear and tear part is nowhere to be seen.

If you like, I can post pictures later today but as I said it is only 6 months of use so far.

yes, please post pictures if you have :smile: I would highly appreciate.

The mini pochette in monogram is next on my wishlist! To those who have this item with vachetta leather tab, how was the wear & tear on that part? Is it prone to scratches/scuffs since you will put it inside the bag and bump with other things? If you could post pictures I would highly appreciate.

Is damier ebene better if I want to use it care free? But I want the mono. Hmmmm...

I have a mini pochette in azur and the tab seems to be holding up very well. It has been raining where I live and it has gotten a few water spots but they are not terribly noticeable at all. IMO the leather is so small I wouldnt be too worried about it but if you are I say go for the ebene. I want one in every print if I could lol :heart:

I have a mini pochette in azur and the tab seems to be holding up very well. It has been raining where I live and it has gotten a few water spots but they are not terribly noticeable at all. IMO the leather is so small I wouldnt be too worried about it but if you are I say go for the ebene. I want one in every print if I could lol :heart:

Thank you for the response. I am still undecided at the moment for the print. Ebene is also nice because of its red interior but the mono is just so classy! Confusing lol! I want a bunch of LV slgs!

Reactions: Loveppamx
Thank you for the response. I am still undecided at the moment for the print. Ebene is also nice because of its red interior but the mono is just so classy! Confusing lol! I want a bunch of LV slgs!

Yasss! I totally agree. And trust me going in store doesn't make it any easier! Haha good luck and just know, which ever you decide to go with, they are all lovely items, so you wont go wrong with any of them. Like i said, if i could id have all three prints lol.