Mini pochette in damier azur

xbabydorkx

its-arianne.com
Sep 4, 2012
So this question is for anyone who owns a mini pochette in damier azur ,,,

What do you use your mini pochette for ? I have one sitting in my closet for months now ... I was going to use it to hold my lipstick and pressed powder but im too scared to use it in my school bag .. Hrmms

So how do you guys use yours ? Ive only ever used it once in my speedy azur ...

So this question is for anyone who owns a mini pochette in damier azur ,,,

What do you use your mini pochette for ? I have one sitting in my closet for months now ... I was going to use it to hold my lipstick and pressed powder but im too scared to use it in my school bag .. Hrmms

So how do you guys use yours ? Ive only ever used it once in my speedy azur ...

I have one and I don't use it much, but I do use it when I go on holiday when I go out to dinner or when I just need my iphone, a lipstick and keys. I am glad to have it in my collection, it is so pretty!

I have one and I don't use it much, but I do use it when I go on holiday when I go out to dinner or when I just need my iphone, a lipstick and keys. I am glad to have it in my collection, it is so pretty!

Yes i agree it is pretty :biggrin: .. The thing is i changed phones and now i can't use it as a small clutch since my phone can't fit in it :sad: lol .... Downside of havin a sg note hmmrss ...

Have you ever used it inside your bag ? If so ... Is it hard to keep it clean?

Thanks

I use it inside my neverfull to keep lipstick small perfume etc. when running for quick errands, I just put in my phone and cles with cr cards in and I am set. I also used to use it as a clutch but since getting the favorite in DA, the mini pochette stays inside my bags.

Yes i agree it is pretty :biggrin: .. The thing is i changed phones and now i can't use it as a small clutch since my phone can't fit in it :sad: lol .... Downside of havin a sg note hmmrss ...

Have you ever used it inside your bag ? If so ... Is it hard to keep it clean?

Thanks

I don't have a Azur one but I do have a Mono one and I use a Eva strap on it and wear it cross body when I just need a few things..
There are cheaper straps you can buy on eBay that are cute too. Even long chain straps. :smile:

Sorry Xbabydorkx not sure how I quoted you.. lol

Can I just say that I love the Mini Pochette? I have it in both Azur and Mono. Not only are they great to use for nights out, but I clip them in my bags and use them for loyalty cards, gum, mini notepads, whatever.

Great little item! As far as cleaning, just wipe it down with baby wipes -- alcohol free. :smile:

I love my mini in DA. Believe it or not, I use this one in most all my bags (Chanel mini flap, Reade PM and inside my Soufflot. I also wear her crossbody with a chain strap and use her as a mini clutch when I go out to lunch, at work. I have an otter box on my iPhone 5 and it still fits inside.

I also have a trunks and bags mono that is so pretty. I use her with my Eva strap to wear cross body when I am on construction sites, for work.

Most utilized bag in my collection!

I have an Illustrated one with the hot air balloon- I use it with all my Azur bags. I keep gift cards and other random cards in there that I don't want to keep in my wallet. But, I've been using my Azur pochette a lot this summer - when I go to barbecues and pool parties- I throw in my phone, hair tie, carmex lip spf, and a few odds and ends. You should use it and enjoy it! I was so afraid to use my Azur Eva but now I enjoy her and try not to worry about any marks inside!

I bought one and had it for awhile wondering what to do with it. I was going to give it away until I traveled and I decided to use it for band aids, neosporin, wisps (mini toothbrush), flossers, mini mouthwash etc....like a little first aid and hygiene kit. It is perfect for that, and now I use it daily in bigger bags. I don't use it solo, but many people here do. I have toyed with the idea of getting a second one for earbuds, chargers and an iPod. Depends on what you need to contain....

I saw a video on YouTube (sorry don't remember the name), where a girl attached the chain onto two belt loops of her jeans, and she made a fanny pack. Such a clever idea! Here's a "mod shot" of mine, just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about... :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405568876.561180.jpg

I saw a video on YouTube (sorry don't remember the name), where a girl attached the chain onto two belt loops of her jeans, and she made a fanny pack. Such a clever idea! Here's a "mod shot" of mine, just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about... :smile:
View attachment 2688849

I couldn't pull off this look but it is a super cute idea! My daughter likes to borrow the mini pochette, so I will pass this idea along to her. Thank you for posting this!