Mini Pochette - good for evening clutch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I have never posted in the LV forum but I am interested in getting a pochette. I found one (damier azur) but it's a mini. Is this a good size for an evening bag? I never take big bags out at night usually just a clutch w. cell cc and id. Thanks for any opinions!!

2. The mini pochette is small and can be used as a wristlet. It will definitely fit your cell, cc, and id. It's super cute! Go for it!

3. I think it is too small. Get the regular size Pochette.

4. hello..
    i just used mine today (in damier ebene).. and it fit my zippy coin wallet, cellphone, and keys..
    so yes, if you don't really bring 'much', it will be a darling for a night out.. :girlsigh:
    (the chain makes it look special, too!)

5. It's definately cute and would be fine if you don't carry much. For me personally I need the ordinary size pouchette or even the wapity for a clutch.

6. Since you only carry your phone, CC, and ID, the mini is a good size. I like to carry at least my French Purse wallet, phone, and keys in a Cles, and those just barely fit the regular Pochette.

7. I love the mini because of the gold chain! I have been thinking about getting one too.

8. Have you looked at the Eva? It's so cute!

9. I was going to say the same! :smile:

10. so was l snap, thats a lovely bag :smile:

11. absolutely. it's handy and practical.

12. For me it's too small, but if you raen't cereing alot it'll be just the right size :smile:

13. I think Milla is a good alternative, too!It's a lil bigger than mini pochette but smaller than Eva and it has a golden chain. It comes also in MC...really really cute!:idea:

14. i use the larger pochette as an evening bag. it is more versatile because of the larger size.

15. Thanks for all the tips! I was talking to my bf lastnight and he said "How about we just go to Louis Vuitton and you can pick something you want?" Good thing I saved my Christmas money and he said he'd help. So now I'm thinking maybe the damier azur speedy and mini pochette! I'll make sure to post whatever I get later this evening, now I'm off to the mall!