Mini pochette-deliemma...

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
Okay, this isn't crisis mode or anything like that...

I have a work iPhone 5 with an otter box case. It is a little bulky but still fits inside my Chanel mini flap and my Gucci Soho chain flap. BUT my DH put a life proof case on my phone and it is slimmer but doesn't fit inside my mini pochette!

I think is a deal breaker!?? Anyone have any thoughts?

TIA!

I have the same phone and had the same cases! I couldn't stand the bulkiness of the otterbox cases and I also had the waterproof life proof--the one where you can drop the phone in water and water won't get inside. It was waterproof --I dropped my phone in a huge puddle of water!--but I found the plastic shield over the screen to be really annoying. Now I just have a Belkin--I love it- it's so slim. I do have to be extra careful with the phone but I don't care. That said, I HAVE dropped my phone on the ground and nothing happened to it! I can fit the phone and a ton of cards in my mini pochette with room for a few lipglosses. HTH!

That's funny, I've considered an iPhone just for the size. I tried out an iPhone with an otter box, but found the screen hard to press.
I have to have waterproof phones like the Sony z1s or the new Samsung S5.
You could take the case off if it bugs you, I know the otter box keeps it safe, but that's an annoying case. You could just put insurance on your phone, or buy a new one if something were to happen.
I wish I had a phone that fit in my mini pochette, but I love android too much!

That's funny, I've considered an iPhone just for the size. I tried out an iPhone with an otter box, but found the screen hard to press.
I have to have waterproof phones like the Sony z1s or the new Samsung S5.
You could take the case off if it bugs you, I know the otter box keeps it safe, but that's an annoying case. You could just put insurance on your phone, or buy a new one if something were to happen.
I wish I had a phone that fit in my mini pochette, but I love android too much!
My S4 fits into a mini pochette just fine! It has to stay in the middle part where it's the longest but I never had any problems. How big is the S5 compared to the S4? I was thinking of upgrading but may have to reconsider or have everything else but my phone inside the mini. Ahhh the struggles! :pout:

My S4 fits into a mini pochette just fine! It has to stay in the middle part where it's the longest but I never had any problems. How big is the S5 compared to the S4? I was thinking of upgrading but may have to reconsider or have everything else but my phone inside the mini. Ahhh the struggles! :pout:
I don't think the phone is much bigger but going from the Otter box to the Life proof case was a lot longer. Life proof is slimmer but the length was the issue.

I got a slim case daily usage. If we go to the beach, camping or snow skiing, I have the life proof case.

I have a Speck case and it works great. Slim enough to fit in my mini pochette and very durable. I dropped my phone multiple times and nothing happen. I love it. Maybe you can look into that next time when you are in the market for a phone case.

I had the same issue, ahahah LV problems. :giggles: I have to take the case off my S4 otherwise it's too tight a fit for my liking. I even considered getting the milla to solve this but love the mini pochette. Slim case is the way to go.