Mini pochette DE interior color transfer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to get a mini pochette in Damier ebene, which has the red lining. If I put lighter colored items inside it, will there be red color transfer?

2. I wouldn't put any light colored vernis items inside. I have the DE mini pochette and also a vernis RB cles, and I'd never risk it.

3. Oh man that's good to know. I have a bright cobalt blue chanel card case I was going to keep in it, but now I'm worried about color transfer!

4. I have never had any issue with the red textile lining in my DE bags or the burgundy textile lining of my Macassar bags.

5. 100% this. I had my RB vernis key holder inside my DE Favorite MM and now my pretty RB has splotches of the ugliest orange you ever did see. Broke my heart. I should've known better.

6. Use mine everyday
    Never had any issues with the red textile.

7. Oh no! :sad:

8. +1. Looks like members had vernis react with the red and not the other way round. Be more mindful of the vernis pieces, I don't own any vernis and have never had issues with red lining on my bags.

9. So sorry to hear about your vernis piece! That's what I don't want to happen to my light SLG'S that I was planning to use inside the DE mini pochette.

Aside from vernis items, does that mean Damier Azure would have to same problem of getting the DE red color transfer on it?

10. +1

11. I have an iphone usb charger and put my earphones (both white) in my mini pochette and I have no issues with color transfer.

12. Good to hear you haven't had issues! I wonder if the red lining in the mini pochette is different than the bag textile lining?

13. I have the bag in Ebene too and I don't have any issues with color transfer.