Mini pochette chain fading?

Feb 28, 2016
Hi LV lovers =) I think i will buy a mini pochette accessoires but i have a little concern, does the chain fade quickly on yours? How about where you hold it with your hand all the time and where the rings that the chain is attach to? I noticed not long after i bought my Eva clutch there was some fading on the chain. I am a little worried because the chain is gold and when it start to fade/rub off to silvery it does not look that nice.

Thank you guys. =)

All of the chains on preloved ones that I see on eBay and such always have fading of the color. It seems normal over time. I am just not sure how much time. I have owned my damier ebene one for almost a year and no fading yet.

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
I don't wear lotions on my hands (can't stand the feel) and have used my MP as a grab&go wallet/mini bag a lot for past couple of years and no fading at all (before that, it was in a bag as my wallet). The part that the chain attaches to the bag at does have some fading but that is normal. My zipper pull is still pretty good. I did buy mine a few years ago. I have the DE. Also have the DE Eva but have used less than 20 times so no fading at all.

Reactions: babygirlloveLV