Mini-pochette and Key-and-Change Owners!

Sanguar

Feb 27, 2006
I have ordered both of these items from Eluxury, but (as I am waiting...unpatiently) I would like to know what fits into each... I can't decide if I should keep both of them. HELP!!

Attachments

• p10022481_ph_hero.jpg
    p10022481_ph_hero.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 78
  • p10743027_ph_hero.jpg
    p10743027_ph_hero.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 72
Hi. The key and change holder can accommodate (depending on what you choose to put in it) dollar bills, coins, keys(obviously), credit cards, or small papers.

The mini-pochette can hold a cellphone, make-up, very small digital items, sticks of gum, (of course, you can't shove all of the above into the mini-pochette at once).

I own both of these. The key and change holder I use to put cash and credit cards in (when using a small purse). The mini pochette I use for my blackberry. Or, I could use it as a small makeup case.

I have the Pouchette Cles in Suhali and I love it. I use it as my wallet. Nice and small, just for me. It fits up to 3 cards, currency and coins. Love it! I have one in white but really would love a black one too.

I have a vernis cles, because of the material, it has less of a capacity than let's say a mono or a damier cles.

I put my driver's license, credit card, gas card, a few folded up bills in my cles (and keys in the key ring)

I'll need to get a damier cles soon to let my vernis rest a bit.

bluekit said:
I have a vernis cles, because of the material, it has less of a capacity than let's say a mono or a damier cles.

I put my driver's license, credit card, gas card, a few folded up bills in my cles (and keys in the key ring)

I'll need to get a damier cles soon to let my vernis rest a bit.

How many credit cards can a vernis cles hold? I have a multicolore cles which can only hold 4-5 credit cards maximum. I was interested in a vernis cles but wondered if it could hold more credit cards.

I have both. Definately keep them. I use my key/coin running around. This is late you may have received them already. The key/coin gets softer I can fit 4 cards, a little change, and $ folded.
The wristlet/makeup I use when I go out sometimes as well as for a make up case. It fits in every bag I own, chain stayed the same color. I think you will find you can't part with either one.

I was so in love with the key/coin I purchase a damier as well to go with my papillon.

eyelove said:
How many credit cards can a vernis cles hold? I have a multicolore cles which can only hold 4-5 credit cards maximum. I was interested in a vernis cles but wondered if it could hold more credit cards.

It can definitely hold 5 credit cards. I have 3 cards in mine and a few folded up bills (but no coins). It gets a bit tight beyond 5 cards.

I have a damier mini pochette that I love- I use it for make up and it holds more than you would think. I usually have my compact, lipstick, lipgloss, eyeliner, small hairbrush and hairband in there w/room to spare.

I had a mini pochette accessoires that came with my bucket bag. I got a strap for it last month for around $50 because I was tired of using it as a clutch, and I'm very glad I did so! It's larger than a Coach wristlet and holds a good amount of stuff, IMO.