Mini Pochette Accessories, Wapity, OR Porte-Monnaie Plat?

Jun 28, 2006
Oh no, yes... I am obsessing again! I swear, the more I stay on this forum the worse my obsession gets!! (I really really need to get off this forum and do what I am supposed to be doing... looking for a job.) :P Which item is the most "worth-it" and where I can get the most 'bang for my buck' and find the most uses for it taking into consideration my no income budget.

1) Mini Pochette Accessories $215
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Mini Pochette Accessoires

2) Wapity $275 monogram $335 multicolor
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Mltcolr Wapity Cs

For this one, I really like the multicolor in white much much more than the original monogram but they charge good amount more :wondering and I hear about the multicolor getting dirty easily or worse yet the color fading and chipping off so I might end up with a L logo instead of LV on one corner. Also, if I am going to spend $335.... its a lot.... if I paid just $240 more I could have the wallet I like French Purse or the long Mongram wallet with zip pocket. :shrugs: Oh, but another concern with a wallet is... has anyone experienced cracking on their wallet? My cousins cracked and a small piece of monogram actually fell off only within a year or so of use which makes me hesitant to get a wallet.

3) Porte Monnaie Plat $320
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - null

So.. waht does everyone think? which ones most versatile? Obviously the wapity holds more than the other two but how much more?

Personally, I'd go for the mini pochette, I prefer the shape to the wapity and the monogram is more durable than the multicolore.

A lot of PFers really love their wapitys, and say they're super useful. I agree with Ayla about the regular monogram being more durable and less likely to show wear/dirt than the white MC. What about the wapity in monogram? The shape is cuter than the mini pochette, in my opinion.

Hrmmm... well if they were all the same price the multicolor wapity would be my first choice. Then again I don't know how much of a concern the color faking off/fading is? I wonder what the likelihood of that is because some people say its fine but I have heard of others where the color flaked off within a few months!! *shocked*

But btwen the mono wapity and the mono mini pochette... im not so sure. Add the price difference and I'm even more clueless than before. =T

Wapity! It's functional....I love wristlet:love: and it's cute:girlsigh: If you're careful with your items you shouldn't have to worry about it getting dirty or colours rubbing off. But if you don't have a LV wallet yet I'll say get one. I've a Vernis PTI and my DH has the Taiga wallet....both more than 3 years old and no cracking yet. I'm quite sure new items has a one year warranty....no:shrugs: ??

0o0o go for the wapity in monogram! i had a really hard time choosing which one to get too... but totally get a monogram wapity... its SO cute... i cant wait to get mine it should be here soon!!!! :wlae:
good luck on what you decide!!!! :flowers:

Man...I wanted a wapity so bad, went to the store and was like :crybaby: . I stuck my phone in (Sony w600i) and felt like I didn't have much more room for anything else. I was like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:rant: No wapity for me. But they are soooo cute.

Well I heard the the multicolors may fade or chip off and there was someone on the forum who's chipped off within a month so I am not sure if she simply got a flawed one or it the product is just very sensitive. I really really want a multicolor and since it costs substantially more than the original monogram I would expect that it last me awhile. After hearing this I am not so sure so I asked others how much of a concern this issue really is... have not come to a conclusion yet.

Wapity!! I have the black MC one and I love it. I dont know for sure but I think the ones where the color came off were most likely defective. Of all the girls that have MC pieces on this forum I haven't heard very many complain about the color flaking/fading.