Mini Pochette Accessories or Pochette Accessories?

Thanks for all your replies!! Yeah I think the regular pochette is more practical too. But I do find the strap kinda short i.e. it doesnt swing freely but "stuck" there. You know what I mean? :smile: There's a connector you can attach to it so that it have a little more space but I don't know if it's worth getting. Do you know how much it costs and do you think it's worth getting?

I find that the gold chain on the mini makes it more classy hence pretty for drinks. I heard you can hook it to your jeans when you go clubbing? Do you know how?

I'm getting either of them for night out when I go for drinks/dinner or when I don't wanna carrying too much stuff. My friend said the pochette is so common and the mini is newer and more dressy so get the mini. Gosh. What do you guys thinK? Pls help... I'm still confused...

i have both :heart: and i prefer now the mini one.. it holds less yet God it looks so pretty when u make the chain as a loop and then wear it on ur hand.. (dangling)
i love my pochette too.. i say if u want something special.. go for mini.. and u can get the pochette later :yes:
i wanna add.. if u go for the pochette.. get a kechain from LV as an extender.. like say the jack and lucie keychain has the same functionality as the normal extendor.. at least then u'll get a two in one piece + wow any keychain from LV is really cute!! just look for the onse that have both (D ring + the round keyring)

Maybe someone has seen a gold chain (necklace perhpas?) that could be swapped for the leather strap on the regular pochette? If so, I think I would switch up to the regular for practicality reasons.

I would buy the pouchette because you can use it inside a bigger bag and also as a seperate bag when you need to carry only essentials. I think the Mini pouchette accessories is cute, but it seems like it would be way too small for me.

i have both :heart: and i prefer now the mini one.. it holds less yet God it looks so pretty when u make the chain as a loop and then wear it on ur hand.. (dangling)
i love my pochette too.. i say if u want something special.. go for mini.. and u can get the pochette later :yes:
i wanna add.. if u go for the pochette.. get a kechain from LV as an extender.. like say the jack and lucie keychain has the same functionality as the normal extendor.. at least then u'll get a two in one piece + wow any keychain from LV is really cute!! just look for the onse that have both (D ring + the round keyring)
Hi vanilla_addict :smile: Yes, it was the gold chain that drew me to the mini but I wonder if it could fit my cell, keys, lipstick, compact powder, mints, cles?

How does the jack and lucie keychain looks like? Do you have a picture? What is the price range for these ketchain?

BTW, how much stuff can you put in the pochette? Do you think it's too casual for dinner/drinks?

I was at the store the other day and I couldn't decide. My friend was with me and she said the pochette is so common, everyone has it and it's casual whereas the mini pochette is more dressy and newer and not many has it. What do you guys think?
Dilemma... dilemma:confused1: It seems I can't get this outta my head until I buy either of them. Advice please keep coming in... Thanks a lot.

Hi vanilla_addict :smile: Yes, it was the gold chain that drew me to the mini but I wonder if it could fit my cell, keys, lipstick, compact powder, mints, cles?

How does the jack and lucie keychain looks like? Do you have a picture? What is the price range for these ketchain?

BTW, how much stuff can you put in the pochette? Do you think it's too casual for dinner/drinks?

I was at the store the other day and I couldn't decide. My friend was with me and she said the pochette is so common, everyone has it and it's casual whereas the mini pochette is more dressy and newer and not many has it. What do you guys think?
Dilemma... dilemma:confused1: It seems I can't get this outta my head until I buy either of them. Advice please keep coming in... Thanks a lot.

hello dear :yes: i will post pics of every thing and answer ur questions in a while.. stay tunned ;)

hello there..

here u go..
pic of mini and what it looks like stuffed and the stuff inside.. u can definately through a combact mirrior (i fogot mine) and say a few mints.
attachment.php

attachment.php

here is my pochette and what it holds for me..
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mini2.jpg
    mini2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 464
  • Mini1.jpg
    Mini1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 398
  • LVI2.jpg
    LVI2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 367
  • azur_with_choc_charm.jpg
    azur_with_choc_charm.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 474
  • LVI1.jpg
    LVI1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 374
here is the jack and Lucie keychain as an extender.. (sorry i dont know retail in the USA.. but i got mine a long while back.. it was above $230 thats for sure.)
attachment.php

here it is as an extender (check out LV's site and u can find a few other keychains that can serve both ways (extender + keychain)

attachment.php

i would suggest getting the mini.. its really a gorgeos item.. and as ur friend said pochette is v.common.. although i didnt see any carrying azur.. but in general the style is common. while mini is a WOW.
to be hounest now since i bought mini.. i use it a whole lot more!

by the way u can loop the mini around ur jeans belt holder thing.. and it will be attached to u.. such a lovely style indeed. i will post a pic of that later today. so u can see the various ways mini can be worn :yes:

Attachments

• LV8.jpg
    LV8.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 516
  • jandlasextender.jpg
    jandlasextender.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 458
I was in this same rut a month or 2 ago and I am one to REALLY analyze purchases. I liked how the regular pochette could be used as a purse or large organizer but the down side was that it was a bit small for a purse. As for the mini pochette... it was just so cute that I was immediately drawn to it. Tha gold chain was super attractive and I looked so cute in pictures. I thought I would use it as a small inside the bag organizer as it probably woulf fit a cell, cles, compact, and lipgloss. I also thought I could use it as a wristlet or clutch. I remember one PFer suggested the regular pochette as many find the mini too small... well, she was right.

Now, without a second thought, I would definitely choose the pochette. Its only about $100 more than the mini but you will use it a lot more. I thought I'd use the mini as a wristlet but it just looked really awkward and $215 is just too much for something that will stay hidden inside another purse. Just my 2 cents. I hope this helps.

melikemochi's post reminded me of other uses of mini.. it can be used as an organizer inside a bigger bag for fast access.
and then u can use it as a clutch or wristlet <<my favorate!! and yes the chain on mini in my openion is TDF! specially on azur! WOW

<< agressively voting for mini! looool :heart:

They don't sell the gold chain separately cos I asked the SA before. I bought a mini pochette in mono and after one day, I went to change to a pochette..quite hard to decide, but I guess I prefer bigger bag? The mini pochette is a bit too small for me..and the gold chain will tarnish after awhile. But it is soooo beautiful!