Mini Pochette Accessories is a good Wapity alternative (w/PIC)

1. Hi ladies,

For those of you who have PDA/smartphones and cannot fit your cell into the wapity, the mini pochette accessories works well. Here is a pic of mine hand carried as a mini-clutch/wristlet.

hth someone!

P1010005-2.JPG
  2. Ooo.. its very cute! Thanks!

3. Love it!

4. I have the same and love it!! :smile:

5. I agree, that really is cute:smile: I've always been curious about how much that thing holds. I must confess I'm one of the wapity lovers, but the gold chain makes this a bit more appealing than the regular leather strap. If you have time someday, could you post a pich with a couple of esstentials inside so we can see approximately how much it will hold? Congrats on the great buy! :smile:

6. thanks for posting that... i've been considering one for a bit now...

7. just bought it!

8. yup, can you pls post pics of whats inside...im curious to see what fits in there:shrugs:

9. Cute!

10. Pic below of what I can fit into the mini pochette: Motorola Q (very slim PDA/smartphone), Chanel compact, Chanel lipgloss, Damier cles w/ 3 keys and keyless entry/alarm. If I were to forgo the cles, I would have room for gum/mints, or another makeup item. Hth someone!

P1010004.JPG
  11. Ahhh, neat ;) Thanks for posting a new pic so quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice