Mini Pochette Accessoires

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am thinking of getting one of these for putting a few cosmetics and little things in. My question is this: for those of you that own this, how much can you fit inside and would it fit nicely inside a Manhattan PM? Are there any other pouchette-type bags that you like? Thanks in advance!

2. Bonsoir, you can't put a lot inside. That's the reason why I sold it on E-bay a month ago.

3. Yah, it's very small. I have only used mine 2-3 times and I have had it for almost 2 years. I can probably fit lip gloss, ID, credit cards and keys.

4. I had one and sent it back, its REALLY small!

5. Too small for my makeup bag, I ended up buying the pochette accessories bag and just adore it.

6. I just got the mini pochette accessories to use as a cosmetic case and I love it!! I fit a compact, lipliner, lipgloss, pill case, sm. purell bottle, and concealer. It fits pretty good too.

7. I am trying to decide between the pouchette and the papillon accesories...is the pouchette too big to fit in a Manhattan PM? Do you ladies use your inside you handbags or just on it's own? I don't want a make-up bag persay, just something to have in my purse that will hold o few lip glosses and such Thanks!

8. its small. I use it for money and cards. wappity is actually a good size for makeup. its larger than the actual makeup bag lv has. Its really cute though. I love it. especially the chain.

[​IMG]

9. o0o00o, i think its really cute!!!

10. I carry a pack of Orbit gum, lipliner, 2 lipglosses, concealer & bronzer. It fits just fine.

I also took it out to a club and carried my lipliner, eyeliner, lipgloss, credit cards/id & some cash. It fits perfectly under my arm. I got so may compliments. My SA even told me that she was thinking about getting one, after packaging mine.:biggrin:

11. I can fit the following:

4 credit cards, 6-7 bills, my 6 key holder (burberry) and my cell, but it's a tight fit.

I'm definitely looking to upgrade mine to the larger pochette, in epi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice