Mini Pochette Accessoires Alternative?

mgrnt

May 7, 2016
I'm looking for something similar in size and function to the LV Mini Pochette Accessoires. Specifically, I'd prefer it to be something that isn't covered in logos (that's why I'm not playing the stalking game on the LV Website). I use the Cosmetic Pouch GM in monogram in my larger bags as a catch-all, but I want something to serve that purpose in my smaller crossbody bags. A lot of the pouches I've found online are much bigger, or too "flat" to hold much. I found a pouch in a similar size at Madewell, but just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other options I might like more. Thanks for any suggestions!

I don’t own this item but when I was looking for a mini pochette alternative I came across the coach nolita 15. It also comes in a larger size, the 19. I don’t think they are still being produced but you can find them on poshmark, ebay, and occasionally amazon or overstock. Hope this helps and good luck on your search!

Comparison video

Last edited:
Reactions: mgrnt
I don’t own this item but when I was looking for a mini pochette alternative I came across the coach nolita 15. It also comes in a larger size, the 19. I don’t think they are still being produced but you can find them on poshmark, ebay, and occasionally amazon or overstock. Hope this helps and good luck on your search!

Comparison video

I did see someone mention the Coach option elsewhere on the forum, but unfortunately since they aren't made anymore, the options that are available are pretty limited and not quite my style in terms of colors. Such a same, cuz they look spot on as an alternative to the LV!

Reactions: beautycase
I've seen a few used ones for sale, but none have appealed to me - most I've seen are bright colors, and some with shearling trim which is odd, but to each their own! So I don't think the coach one is an option right now - the search continues!

I've seen a few used ones for sale, but none have appealed to me - most I've seen are bright colors, and some with shearling trim which is odd, but to each their own! So I don't think the coach one is an option right now - the search continues!
Yeah the plain ones sell pretty quickly whenever they pop up, but keep looking!

Mercari has a few 19s...but 15s will pop up too.

Reactions: mgrnt
Right! I enjoy mine, but sometimes I wish it was big enough to fit my phone, Lol.

Its the perfect size as a catchall though.

From what I can tell, it was pretty popular, so I'm surprised they quit making it.
I've found a few options on etsy that might work - They don't look like the MPA or the Nolita in terms of shape, but they are pretty close size-wise. Hoping I can find something else I like more, but if I don't, I might just pick one of the etsy options. Trying to be patient and not just settle out of frustration - even on a minor purchase like a catch-all pouch.

Reactions: theprettymiss
I had no luck searching for the nolita 15 but, if you search up Nolita 19 there aren't many that show up either. If you like the 19, search up "Large Wristlet 19" there will be more results but make sure to pay attention to the chain (make sure it is detachable or you will end up with a regular wristlet rather than a mini purse). I've seen many on mercari and poshmark.