Mini Pochette accesoires

Nikki76

Jul 11, 2006
Does anyone have a picture of them holding/wearing a Mini Pochette Accessoires in Mono- or (brown) Damier Canvas? (I only found a picture of a Damier Azur...)
Does it hold a lot? Is it worth the money or better to buy a larger Pochette?

Sorry, I don't have this, but from what I hear it doesn't hold a lot. :sad: I think it's super cute though! But for more things, I'd suggest the larger pochette or mini sac HL (this is very compact, but can hold quite a bit!).

Honestly, the mini pochette doesn't fit a lot. When I saw it in stores, it was a lot smaller than I expected it'd be...but I still ended up buying it. It's cute and great for those times when all you need is some cash/ID, keys, and phone. I think if you're concerned about the size being worth the price, you should go with a pochette instead :yes:

Hi Nikki.
I have both, I love them. I can fit a lot in there, but it depends on what you want to use it for. I can fit cell, money, ccs, lipstick,gum and keys in one.
If you need to fit more though, I'd get the pochette accessoires.
I don't have pics wearing it. HTH!

Honestly, the mini pochette doesn't fit a lot. When I saw it in stores, it was a lot smaller than I expected it'd be...but I still ended up buying it. It's cute and great for those times when all you need is some cash/ID, keys, and phone. I think if you're concerned about the size being worth the price, you should go with a pochette instead :yes:

That's what I use it for. It is pretty small, but super cute!

Thanks everyone! :flowers:

I think I'd like to use it as an eveningbag. It just looks super cute to me and I love the golden chain on it (unfortunately the larger pochette does not have that)

I'm a bit concerned if it will look too small on me because I'm quite tall (1.80).

Thanks everyone! :flowers:

I think I'd like to use it as an eveningbag. It just looks super cute to me and I love the golden chain on it (unfortunately the larger pochette does not have that)

I'm a bit concerned if it will look too small on me because I'm quite tall (1.80).

GET SOPHIE!!!:love:

¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥â¥Î¥°¥é¥à ¥¢¥¯¥»¥µ¥ê¡¼¥Ý¡¼¥Á ¡È¥½¥Õ¥£¡É M40158¡§·ÃÈæ¼÷¥«¥µ¥Ö¥é¥ó¥«

the leather strap comes off and you can use it for different bags too!! :heart:

(sorry about same repeated pics!:supacool: )

Attachments

• DSC05596.JPG
    DSC05596.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC05594 (2).JPG
    DSC05594 (2).JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC05628 (2).JPG
    DSC05628 (2).JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC05595.JPG
    DSC05595.JPG