Mini Pochette accesoires

Nikki76

Jul 11, 2006
Europe
Does anyone have a picture of them holding/wearing a Mini Pochette Accessoires in Mono- or (brown) Damier Canvas? (I only found a picture of a Damier Azur...)
Does it hold a lot? Is it worth the money or better to buy a larger Pochette?

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Sorry, I don't have this, but from what I hear it doesn't hold a lot. :sad: I think it's super cute though! But for more things, I'd suggest the larger pochette or mini sac HL (this is very compact, but can hold quite a bit!).

elle

L
O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
Honestly, the mini pochette doesn't fit a lot. When I saw it in stores, it was a lot smaller than I expected it'd be...but I still ended up buying it. It's cute and great for those times when all you need is some cash/ID, keys, and phone. I think if you're concerned about the size being worth the price, you should go with a pochette instead :yes:

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
It is very tiny - good as a cosmetic bag or when you want to just carry a lip gloss, CCs and keys.

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi Nikki.
I have both, I love them. I can fit a lot in there, but it depends on what you want to use it for. I can fit cell, money, ccs, lipstick,gum and keys in one.
If you need to fit more though, I'd get the pochette accessoires.
I don't have pics wearing it. HTH!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
Honestly, the mini pochette doesn't fit a lot. When I saw it in stores, it was a lot smaller than I expected it'd be...but I still ended up buying it. It's cute and great for those times when all you need is some cash/ID, keys, and phone. I think if you're concerned about the size being worth the price, you should go with a pochette instead :yes:
That's what I use it for. It is pretty small, but super cute!

lizr

Nov 5, 2006
texas
It'a a great lil evening bag, fits enough for my nights out.
yes... my main purpose for this bag is to use it for when i go out. i don't need much -- cell, lip gloss, id, cash!

if you want to use it more as a daily bag, then maybe get the bigger pochette.

Nikki76

Jul 11, 2006
Europe
Thanks everyone! :flowers:

I think I'd like to use it as an eveningbag. It just looks super cute to me and I love the golden chain on it (unfortunately the larger pochette does not have that)

I'm a bit concerned if it will look too small on me because I'm quite tall (1.80).

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
You could always get the pochette and separately purchase the chain. Of course, you're talkin' more $$$ then, but it will be exactly what you want.....:yes:

sophia618

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
it's always summer here!
Thanks everyone! :flowers:

I think I'd like to use it as an eveningbag. It just looks super cute to me and I love the golden chain on it (unfortunately the larger pochette does not have that)

I'm a bit concerned if it will look too small on me because I'm quite tall (1.80).

GET SOPHIE!!!:love:

¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥â¥Î¥°¥é¥à ¥¢¥¯¥»¥µ¥ê¡¼¥Ý¡¼¥Á ¡È¥½¥Õ¥£¡É M40158¡§·ÃÈæ¼÷¥«¥µ¥Ö¥é¥ó¥«

the leather strap comes off and you can use it for different bags too!! :heart:

(sorry about same repeated pics!:supacool: )

Attachments