Mini-pleaty

I love mine. I used it more for casual, but once or twice I carried it for wedding dinner.

ITA with Brutus1 on the size. Don't be deceive by the size, it can hold alot.

Thanks for the replies -- I appreciate it! I had read on the LV website something to the effect that it's roomier than it looks. Glad to hear that users think so too. I definitely have my eye on it. If anyone else has a comment about it -- please share!

grr. i love mini pleatys.

i used to have a fuschia one.
until i returned it;.
and now i want to shoot myself
i loved that bag. i feel so stupid for returning it

GRR

anyways, its a great bag LOL.

I've got the mini pleaty in denim blue. My brother's girlfriend bought it for me as my birthday present last year. At first, I wasn't too enthusiastic about it because I don't really like anything that's blue and I thought that the size was too small. Wow...how wrong was I?! It's so roomy..I can fit a lot of stuff in there! It's really convenient and easy to carry and it frees up my hands to control (uhh..i meant to hold ;)) my active 16 month old!

ive been trying to hunt a lichen green mini pleaty down for a while now...

There's this seller on eBay Australia who recently listed one. Think it was about AUD$580. I've bought bags from her before and she's got a great authentic collection. Just checked ebay for that bag before posting this, but it seems she's away at the moment.

Was thinking of getting it but I wasn't sure of the colour. I've only ever seen the blue in real life.