Mini PCE Reveal

Arizabif

Mar 26, 2012
The last of my pce goodies came today. They are too cute! I lack the patience to do any kind of strip tease, slow unboxing reveal, so here they are!

Legacy Motif Round Coin purse in ultraviolet
Legacy Twotone card case in bright coral/snow
Pastel multi lozenge fob

It's so hard to capture the true color of the coin purse. The ultraviolet is such a deeply saturated color! The card case is also a surprise. The color looked lighter in the store. I like it in natural light so much better. It is a perfect fit for my camera, which is what I was hoping. The lining on the flap is leather, and satin for the "body". My only wish is that they'd made the "Coach" imprint on the back in silver, rather than the "ghost" imprint. It makes me want to get a brush and paint and fill it in!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 242
Twins on the fob! I love all your new stuff! I like the imprint uncolored - I think they did that because this is an archive style and they did it that way a long time ago.

The last of my pce goodies came today. They are too cute! I lack the patience to do any kind of strip tease, slow unboxing reveal, so here they are!

Legacy Motif Round Coin purse in ultraviolet
Legacy Twotone card case in bright coral/snow
Pastel multi lozenge fob

It's so hard to capture the true color of the coin purse. The ultraviolet is such a deeply saturated color! The card case is also a surprise. The color looked lighter in the store. I like it in natural light so much better. It is a perfect fit for my camera, which is what I was hoping. The lining on the flap is leather, and satin for the "body". My only wish is that they'd made the "Coach" imprint on the back in silver, rather than the "ghost" imprint. It makes me want to get a brush and paint and fill it in!

Thanks for looking!

Twins on the uv coin case- I have the fuschia one too :smile: