Mini Pandora vs Mini Antigona

aquafina

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
If I can only afford to buy one Givenchy mini bag, what would it be? I plan to use the bag for errands and when traveling. By the way, the Nightingale is out of the question since I already have a medium in that style.

I can't wait to hear your comments! TIA :smile:

I love the crossbody option of the pandora mini, and it also gives off a more casual look. If you want something to wear all day and then take to a nice dinner, I think the mini antigona would look great :greengrin:

Both bags are super cute! While I do own a black mini antigona for a few months now that I completely adore, I do still find the mini pandora rlly nice as well. The pandora is definitely more casual so it depends what shape catches your eye more! I think the antigona is more appealing to the eye and it definitely holds a bit more than the pandora so that's something to consider. Whichever you pick though, I'm sure you'll love :smile:

ITA with the others. Pandora and Antigona are marvelous in the mini version. I have the mini panda and love using her. Depends on dressy vs casual. Which would you prefer? Ant can do both, daily wear and dressy evening. I would say Panda is strictly casual or upscale casual.

I think you should get the pandora, like stated before, it's more casual and I like how it looks when the strap is in use vs i like how the antigona looks being held from the handle (does this make sense)? So the pandora would be easier for everyday use.

Buy a cute clutch for going out at nights if you find the pandora too casual :smile:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond. I have taken your comments into account and have decided to get the mini pandora and save up for the mini antigona.