Mini pandora, blue or brown ?

DAHU

Dec 8, 2016
Hello everyone!
I’m about to purchase a pandora mini but really torn between blue color and brown color.

Any option would be appreciated!!
Thank you so much!!
IMG_1510586641.877843.jpgIMG_1510586651.477259.jpg

Last edited:
I have similar pepe pandoras in these colors .

You'll get more use out of the brown. But, you'll have less issues with color transfer with the blue.

Thanks for your opinion!! Honestly, I love blue color more than brown but also believe that brown color is much easier to match different outfits. May I ask which one had color faded issues and which one held more imperfection as time goes by?

I like the blue, but you should see what you have in your bag collection already and goes best with your wardrobe.

Hi Randr21, you’re a pro in givenchy bags. Always seeing you give great opinions at this sub-forum. Thanks again!!

Honestly, I love blue color more than brown, but I’m very worried that blue color is kinda picky for matching different outfits. Moreover, I heard that blue color has more color faded issues. The reason I’m being torn is because I really want to go for blue but seems like brown is more practical.

By the way, which color has the perfect match with pepe leather in your opinion?? Because I found some pop color(ej: pink) doesn’t match well with pandora pepe leather.

Hi Randr21, you’re a pro in givenchy bags. Always seeing you give great opinions at this sub-forum. Thanks again!!

Honestly, I love blue color more than brown, but I’m very worried that blue color is kinda picky for matching different outfits. Moreover, I heard that blue color has more color faded issues. The reason I’m being torn is because I really want to go for blue but seems like brown is more practical.

By the way, which color has the perfect match with pepe leather in your opinion?? Because I found some pop color(ej: pink) doesn’t match well with pandora pepe leather.
I don't have any fading issues eith any of my bags and I own 3 pepes, black, forest green and sapphire blue. So long as you take care of them, e.g. not leaving them out in sun, cycle thru them every do often to mininize wear n tear, I don't see why you shouldn't get your desired color.

However, if you have doubts about color matching clothing or transferring, then go with black. You should feel at ease carrying this cool bag. Worrying takes the fun out of it. Good luck!