Mini Palm Spring or Saint Laurent LouLou Medium

View attachment 4745842

Handle is not in the middle, does this bother you? I think it’s supposed to be on top of flowers
I have already received 4 PSM and returned 3. (online order and shipped directly to my place)
Two of them with the top handles are no in a horizontal line (the stitching of each side of the handle is on different mono pattern) and the other one with a torn corner on the front pocket.
and the back shape of all four are different, some off right, some off left.
Every time I returned the piece, the CA told me that its hand crafted and everyone view a bag differently.
I just have to say a bag worth A$3100 can do better.
I still love this bag, but you have to be patient and full of luck to wait and get a perfect one (from your point of view)

I have already received 4 PSM and returned 3. (online order and shipped directly to my place)
Two of them with the top handles are no in a horizontal line (the stitching of each side of the handle is on different mono pattern) and the other one with a torn corner on the front pocket.
and the back shape of all four are different, some off right, some off left.
Every time I returned the piece, the CA told me that its hand crafted and everyone view a bag differently.
I just have to say a bag worth A$3100 can do better.
I still love this bag, but you have to be patient and full of luck to wait and get a perfect one (from your point of view)
I am sooo empathise. I had the same experience. I have already returned 2 PSM. Now I am thinking of not buying it at all. I am considering MCM version of the PSM.