Mini Paille Shiny Calf Cabat

BagEssence

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
This has been posted in the Cabat Owners United post but nobody replied yet. Feel free to remove or close the thread if it's meant to be somewhere else.

Help, does anyone know the price of Mini Paille Shiny Calf Cabat (if there's a mini size) in Hong Kong?

The SA who sold me the cabat in Harbour city was called Grace but I didn't take down her number :sad:

Can't sleep but to think of that cabat. It's addictive and I think there should be CA (Cabat Anonymous) to help me with this addiction.

What do you people think of this Paille Shiny Calf Cabat? Would it go dirty easily? Calf is different from nappa skin, isn't it?

Planning on having a pet farm, goat, calf, and ostrich. Then perhaps I will be able to sleep again...

Here it is in large, I think??? Someone confirm...? pls...
http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...roductId=f226731c-c1de-4a75-ac29-92b426401c55

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
^^^ BagEssence - I believe someone on the Cabat thread recommended that you email bv.luxury@gmail.com to inquire since mini Cabats are only available in Hawaii for the US market. And I know you're inquiring on HK availability. I don't live there but all the BV HK store phone numbers are on the website in case you want to give them a call. I took a screen shot for you here so just enlarge the thumbnail to view the numbers.

I've seen this in a medium in Taipei last January but I don't remember the price. The photos from Hawaii on the S/S thread is also a medium I believe. IMO, light-colored bags are always more susceptible to dirt but if you're willing to maintain and be super-careful about it then it should be fine.

Attachments

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Calf is a baby cow, nappa is lamb...so yes the two are different leathers. The calf is thicker and stiffer than nappa.

BagEssence

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
thanks tdl, jburgh. bryan sent me a pm and i kinda made up my mind.
surely a cow would be a nice addition to my pet farm.