mini paddy pic

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Madeline - the links are not working for me?

2. Hmmm. not sure why, i can click them from the tread and they show up. But i found them at bricksandstones.blogspot.com

Scroll down a little from top and you will see.

3. are you referring to the pics of Brittany Spears?

On another forum they all swear that paddy is a fake.

4. yeah, you know what I kind of thought it could be fake too. wierd, that would be strange if it was. I cant find any close ups of it, wish I could.

5. Its in the 'celebrity' section here - the most recent thread on Britney I think. It looks really fake to me, but thats just IMHO.

6. ^^^ I don't own a mini; I am hoping to this coming season; so, when I recieve mine I will be able to tell if hers is indeed a knock-off; but yes, the girls here and on thefashionspot.com swear it is a fake.

7. That is too funny, omg, i will have to check the other tread. I didnt want to say that I thought it was fake at first , I was trying to give the girl some credit. i guess that is why I thought the size was off.

8. Well, Britney isn't very big on designer handbags - you can see here:http://britneystyle.allstarz.org/bags1.html. She probably doesn't know (or care, perhaps) that its not real. $20 says Federslime bought it for her.

9. That's an interesting site! I checked out the bag section for Paris...and Jessica :smile: Funny how the link on Paris' papillion takes you to eLuxury...where there is no such bag.....

10. I saw a picture today of Britney carrying what looks like a smaller version of the Paddy (do they exist?).

11. There is the regular and also a mini version.(and a larger 48 hour bag I think it is called)