• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Mini Paddington?

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
it is called the baby (or mini) paddington. lol - not much creativity huh?

There are a few gals here who have the baby paddys and love them.

It comes in a variety of colors (black with silver hardware has not been spotted yet); and it retails I think (they just had a price increase) for $1380 (?).

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
Alright thanks! I'm hoping for the specific name so I can call and ask about it. I'm hoping in comes in colors like blue or tan :smile:

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Fashion_junky on this board had a mini Paddy in blue for sale but just sold it :sad: It was beautiful too!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
habibty said:
Alright thanks! I'm hoping for the specific name so I can call and ask about it. I'm hoping in comes in colors like blue or tan :smile:
It is the baby paddy - that is the name. SA's recognize it as baby or mini.

It did come in tan (still available perhaps on www.net-a-porter.com), and it did come in a baby blue color (jeans moyen).

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
Thank everyone :smile: I'm going to go on a hunt for a baby blue one now :smile:

Perja: I found the picture on chloe.com :smile:

poppincourt

shopping IS my therapist
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
at first i thought i would rather get a mini paddy, but my friend talked to me into getting a med size instead. She said that the baby is quite small, hence baby. the size difference between the baby and med comes a long way. I would had purchase a SMALL if they had a size between the baby and the med. But after looking at perja's baby... I want a baby too... and a TWIGGGY. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Does anybody know if they still carry the mini paddy in jeans moyen? If so, where?