Mini Paddington?

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
it is called the baby (or mini) paddington. lol - not much creativity huh?

There are a few gals here who have the baby paddys and love them.

It comes in a variety of colors (black with silver hardware has not been spotted yet); and it retails I think (they just had a price increase) for $1380 (?).

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
Alright thanks! I'm hoping for the specific name so I can call and ask about it. I'm hoping in comes in colors like blue or tan :smile:

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Fashion_junky on this board had a mini Paddy in blue for sale but just sold it :sad: It was beautiful too!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
habibty said:
Alright thanks! I'm hoping for the specific name so I can call and ask about it. I'm hoping in comes in colors like blue or tan :smile:
It is the baby paddy - that is the name. SA's recognize it as baby or mini.

It did come in tan (still available perhaps on www.net-a-porter.com), and it did come in a baby blue color (jeans moyen).

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
Thank everyone :smile: I'm going to go on a hunt for a baby blue one now :smile:

Perja: I found the picture on chloe.com :smile:

poppincourt

shopping IS my therapist
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
at first i thought i would rather get a mini paddy, but my friend talked to me into getting a med size instead. She said that the baby is quite small, hence baby. the size difference between the baby and med comes a long way. I would had purchase a SMALL if they had a size between the baby and the med. But after looking at perja's baby... I want a baby too... and a TWIGGGY. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Does anybody know if they still carry the mini paddy in jeans moyen? If so, where?