mini paddington

1. hello;

Is it true that the mini paddington is very hard to come by?\

Can anyone post pics? Is the black nicer than the brown ?

thanks

2. Welcome to the Purse Forum! Try the "search" function above and type "mini paddington" there should be some pics of mini paddys in various colors. I think LVR carries mini paddys and I've read on this forum that some Nordys carry them, too.

3. Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert">Net-A-Porter usually has a few mini-paddys for sale. I have a anthracite minipaddy- I love it!

4. Welcome. I would say they're definitely more difficult to come by than the regular paddies! Good luck!

5. I see them all the time lately at NM and Nordstroms. I don't think they are that hard to come by. Definitely, some colors are harder than others! Which one were you looking for?

6. I heard the new Chloe Boutique in Costa Mesa, CA might be getting a shipment of Mini's!! I hope I can get my hand on one... they are soooo cute!

7. Anyone know the retail on Mini Paddy?

8. I believe it's $1380, but I definitely need others to confirm it. I haven't looked at a price tag since they first came out.

9. Is it a pretty good size? How much does it holds ??

10. Nordstrom had lots of minis so I don't think they are a too hard to get bag. I like the traditional size paddy considering the price difference you do get a lot more bag.

11. There is a mini grenat on the Marketplace right now.

12. the size is great- i can fit my wallet, cell and keys in it with a little room to spare. I really like this bag for evening as it sits perfectly on my lap and holds all the essentials.

13. Thanks! I'll check it out at Nordstroms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice