Mini Ottone Wallet

Ah, that means you got the last one, ReRe.:cry:

Congratulations to both of you though!

ETA: I just called my SA and there was one more left!!!:yahoo: Thank you so much, mochiblure!!! I'm picking it up this weekend!!

Last edited:
Yeah Mid...so happy for you. I thought it was odd they sold them all that quickly. Maybe they tell us its the last one so we will not hesitate. Can't wait to see it. I have a Ruggiada black wallet that I hesitated to buy but it wears like iron.

I got mine today, I love it. Such a great size especially for a smaller bag. Mid did you get one? Thanks again for the heads up. I will take pictures of it next to my ottone sloane.

Glad to see this was useful, hope you like your new wallet ReRe!

It is a little strange that they would have to resort to sales tactics like telling callers that they were down to the last one though, guess no one would have been the wiser were it not for this forum!

I picked mine up on Saturday and love it! I've been longing for this one since I saw annie's a while ago. I just can't get enough of ottone, and simply happy that I got mine!:biggrin:

Thanks again, mochiblure!!:flowers:

One question, though. Where is the authenticy tag??

Last edited:
Mid- , Mochiblure- the tag is behind the center part, left hand side.
if you got the wallet from bv and especially 5th ave i wouldn't worry about authenticity.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 81
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 97
Yeah Mid we now have triplet ottone mini wallets thanks to monchiblure. I keep fondling it. Did you notice the price of this ottone mini was less than the truffle mini from the current collection, plus the coin section is different, what do you think about the change. I found my tag right away.

It smells so goooood!

Oh, I see, the truffle one has a change compartment so to speak. I think I prefer the zipper one that this ottone mini has. And I guess they kept the original price from 2007 for the ottone maybe?

Attachments

• truffle nappa mini wallet 1 540usd.JPG
    truffle nappa mini wallet 1 540usd.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 26
  • truffle nappa mini wallet 2 540usd.JPG
    truffle nappa mini wallet 2 540usd.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 39
  • truffle nappa mini wallet 3 540usd.JPG
    truffle nappa mini wallet 3 540usd.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 32