Mini Ottone Cabat - Bv.luxury is trying to kill me

doloresmia

O.G.
May 20, 2008
Seriously, first the peltro cabat and now this. Bv.luxury has an SO mini ottone cabat coming in 14-16 weeks.....$3740 usd which bizarrely is LESS than retail. If you want it, do not stop, email or call him immediately.... someone is going to snap this up VERY VERY quickly

TEL: 808 923 0800
DIRECT EMAIL: [email protected]

Here are the details on the mini cabat

Mini Size: 13-14 x 9 x 6-7 inches, weighs: 1.5 lbs
The handle drop on both: about 7-8 inches.

Model is 5 4, size 0

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hopefully some ladies with the mini can report on how much it carries, can it be carried on the shoulder (looks like it), etc., etc.,

Last edited:
juzluvpink - you are BAD. you are trying to KILL ME TOO..... if this had been medium, you would have seen my reveal in a four months rather than my posting of availability. i mean, i love you all, but when it comes to ottone, every person for him/herself!

oh what a beauty! some one snatch it up!!!!!! i would if i didn't already have it in the medium size. why is it less than retail? that is indeed bizarre!

ohmygoooooooooooshhh... this is like torture! it took all of my self control to resist the mini ottone cabat the first time around! breathe...breathe...breathe... (somebody just buy it already, please, and put me out of my misery! :P)

juzluvpink - you are BAD. you are trying to KILL ME TOO..... if this had been medium, you would have seen my reveal in a four months rather than my posting of availability. i mean, i love you all, but when it comes to ottone, every person for him/herself!

hehe .... :graucho:

it is good to be back "home!"

aaaahhhhhhhh! Is it golden? I like it! Would it be too small on me at 5'8" size 12? Wow! I was just considering the Ossidato Medium. hmmmm...... Should I get it?

I think it depends on your personal bag size preference as to whether this feels too small. to me it is a great size for a purse, but slightly too small if you are looking for a tote. also personally i like ottone more than i like ossidato, but that is just me.... fun decisions!

doloresmia, I crack up every time I see the title of your thread!

I think Ottone is the most gorgeous gold ever made. A small Cabat would be way too small for me, but I like a bigger bag. The bag on the model doesn't look small, but the model is small.

i'm out, I bought a Dior Python Silver Clutch (reduced from $2750 to $378, and a Burberry Large Lowry reduced from $2795 to $683) in the last two days plus a watch. Someone do it.