Mini or M/L classic flap??

Parisluxury

Aug 1, 2014
Hi,

I own a jumbo lambskin classic flap in black ghw and a GST in black with ghw.

Should I get the rect mini or medium/large classic flap? I want to get it in caviar. And should I get it in black again or a colour? Also which hardware do you suggest?

I am keen on the mini but do you think it's too cutesy? I'm in my mid-thirties and medium build. Ideally, I would like to buy bags that I can carry for a long time even when I am in my 40s and 50s...

Both bags are great but different. The Mini is cute and you can wear it crossbody. The medium is more classic but more an evening bag. I have Jumbos and Minis. But with the time I wanted the medium. I'm 37 now and think I need a more classy bag. I use the Mini just to go to the zoo or something to go with my daughter. I ordered my first medium now!

I have jumbos, medium bags and mini bags too. I love them all. I am in my early 40s. I wear my mini for traveling and medium for any occasions( no discrimination) jumbo for work. I have many blacks ( jumbo, medium and mini). It depends what you want to use it for. Hope this help.

both bags are great but different. The mini is cute and you can wear it crossbody. The medium is more classic but more an evening bag. I have jumbos and minis. But with the time i wanted the medium. I'm 37 now and think i need a more classy bag. I use the mini just to go to the zoo or something to go with my daughter. I ordered my first medium now!

+1

Hi,

I own a jumbo lambskin classic flap in black ghw and a GST in black with ghw.

Should I get the rect mini or medium/large classic flap? I want to get it in caviar. And should I get it in black again or a colour? Also which hardware do you suggest?

I am keen on the mini but do you think it's too cutesy? I'm in my mid-thirties and medium build. Ideally, I would like to buy bags that I can carry for a long time even when I am in my 40s and 50s...

medium! perhaps a beige caviar or red if u can find?

U need both eventually...!! Get the one u wanted the most now because I have a medium classic flap and I would love to add a mini/woc for more casual outing!!