mini or large pompon??? HELP

KGWARTZ

O.G.
May 1, 2009
I was traveling this christmas and someone on the plane walked in with a black pompon with GSH. It was so gorgeous. I am not sure if it was a mini or large. I called Neimans to see if they had them so I could check them out. No luck. They said that style was not too popular so they don't carry it.

I have 2 day bags and love them. My concern is I am 4'11" will the large pompon be too big and sloppy? But need a purse that I can fit all my stuff in. Is the mini very small???

Thoughts?

The mini is quite small but it is the cutest! It should be enough for daily use if you don't carry too much in your bag. The large pom pon looks great with giant hardware but it might be a bit overwhelming on petite figures and it is quite heavy.

This might be helpful. This is a picture of Ashlee Simpson with her GCH black pom pon (courtesy of lovebbags.com). As you can see, it is quite large on her.:P

Attachments

• ashlee-simpson-032610-9.jpg
    ashlee-simpson-032610-9.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 777
I'm a fan of big bags despite my petite figure but I will make an exception for the Pom Pon and go with the mini one.

It does look a tad too big for Ashlee Simpson especially the bottom part.

I'd go for the mini it is actually pretty roomy. I had a regular pom pom and it was a PITA to find anything in it because it's so huge everything just piles in the middle in a giant heap.

Pixiejena "Its okay to like a bag and NOT own it!" ----> how do you do it :smile:)

Im 5 too and minis are not my style so I opt for Pom. I'm waiting for mine to arrive from E. can't waittt to just hug and maybe sleep with it... :smile:

Just bought the pom pom--loved it! It will hold a LOT of stuff-perfect for me!
I am considering the mini for a "night-out" or day trip bag--very, very small-
would not hold my wallet-I would have to take a small one, phone, small make-up pouch--and it was full!
It is terribly cute however--my husband's favorite in the entire Bal store!