Mini O Case: Opinions

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

So I am hoping to get opinions whether you guys recommend this SLG or not.

My most useful SLGs are my flat card holders (3 Chanel ones and 1 LV) they are used the most as I mostly need my credits cards every time.
I have a mini LV pouch and the Cles (key holder).

I am wondering how do you guys like it/use it?

I am not a person who likes to rotate SLGs on daily basis so I am still trying to determine how I will use it.

I promised myself I will only buy things that I will use but can’t stop thinking about this one!

Thank you in advance!

E934EC68-7FBA-4231-A56B-B5C35A6F7765.jpeg

Photo credit: bagsandslgs

It is very cute! But if you want to buy it for use but have no function for it I would pass. You have a good selection of slgs!

If you can be anti-slg I am one. I do not find them be worth it. So I would put the money, if this is a or thing for you, for rtw or bags. I am clumsy and rarely use bags so I often shove my wallet just somewhere and drop it (last winter drove over my card pouch with studded decks, barely any damage to h&m faux leather :doh:)

Reactions: XCCX
I had this case, but ended up selling. I didn’t like having my cards loose in the pocket. I dropped them all more than once shuffling through them to pay. I ended up with a slightly bigger one with credit card slots that is more user friendly. I will say that this is the only Chanel that I’ve sold and made a nice profit.

So the mini one doesn’t have card slot, good to know, thank you!

I love my mini O case. I use it all the time. I have a couple LV mini pochettes, which I always used to use, but after buying smaller handbags, I find this to work better. I bought the Bottega Veneta mini pouch and it fits inside of that!
I can get all my little necessities inside- mini lipstick, mini gloss, allergy pills, cards, and nail file.

Reactions: Leejah and XCCX
@XCCX have you made a decision?
I cannot decide whether to get the flat card holder or the mini o case which will serve as a wallet when I use my mini bags. I like the look of the flat card holder more but the mini O case seems more practical as I can fit more cards and maybe other small things in it.

I had this case, but ended up selling. I didn’t like having my cards loose in the pocket. I dropped them all more than once shuffling through them to pay. I ended up with a slightly bigger one with credit card slots that is more user friendly. I will say that this is the only Chanel that I’ve sold and made a nice profit.
I agree with this. I have found that I hate shuffling through loose cards. I, too, would drop them all of the time If you are in love with the O Case, perhaps use a card case inside of it? I don't know....I just know that I need the slots, myself.

@XCCX have you made a decision?
I cannot decide whether to get the flat card holder or the mini o case which will serve as a wallet when I use my mini bags. I like the look of the flat card holder more but the mini O case seems more practical as I can fit more cards and maybe other small things in it.

I didn’t go for the mini o case (yet) I decided to stick to my flat card holders and LV mini pouch. Will see if I would still want the mini o case in the future!

I bought the mini o-case a few months ago and find it pretty useful. I use mine as a wallet and it holds my cards and cash, plus miscellaneous papers/receipts/etc. I can also put in 2 small lippies, single pack hand sanitizers, bandaids, hair ties, airpods and probably a little more. I also bought a wristlet strap for it from amazon so I can grab and go! I stopped using my flat cardholder in lieu of this little cutie!

Reactions: CoCoBelle