Mini Novak Bag

1. Is it only available at Alexander McQueen Stores or places such as Selfridges also.
    I really want one they look really cute!

2. Shoequeen - if you are in the UK or more specifically London I have seen a couple of these recently in Liberty in Regent Street and I believe Harvey nicks and Harrods stock them too. They had a mini plus one of the full size ones in this gorgeous lipstick red - I was drooling!! Amazingly though both were roughly the same price, I would have thought the mini would have been cheaper but there you go.

3. I have seen them on Net a Porter. They sell quickly though.

4. i saw a few at selfridges when i was there last week. definitely give them a call.

5. They are so cute! I saw a mini Novak in black last week at le Bon Marché in Paris, it was the one with metal studs on a long leather strap, not the shorter chain strap from last spring. Really nice, a bit more "rock'n roll" and less like an evening bag than the other. Havent seen this one on NAP yet.

6. It is so cute IRL - you should definately get it!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice