Mini Noe / Petit Noe Opinions ...

VuittonGanG

Nov 5, 2006
Here is the deal.

I'm between getting a Monogram Mini Noe or a Monogram Petit Noe.

I like the mini. I wonder how big it would be? can it fit on the shoulder?

Karen's website KarenKooper.com - Bienvenue offers a great panorama of all Noe, I wonder why the Mini looks that big :wtf:

VUITTON-NOES.jpg

VUITTON-NOES-3.jpg

VUITTON-NOES-2.jpg

Go on e-luxury and check out the measurements for the mini and petit noes.... I would go for the petit noe.....have you seen the picture of the baby inside the petit noe? So cute... look for it on the Noe clubhouse - I think it's on the 3rd page.

Go on e-luxury and check out the measurements for the mini and petit noes.... I would go for the petit noe.....have you seen the picture of the baby inside the petit noe? So cute... look for it on the Noe clubhouse - I think it's on the 3rd page.

I don't see it in the clubhouse section

:crybaby:

I want to see that cute baby!

The mini noe is sooooooooooo cute. Its hand held. But it small. I love how the Petit Noe feels as a shoulder purse. I would love a MC Petit Noe, or Monogram Petit Noe. And of course I would love a mini noe because I held it, and it's so cute.

i once bought the mini noe and returned it for store credit...i think the size was just right for me to go out..i don't really carry a lot but u get the idea...the reason why i returned it was because i couldn't stand the bottom vachetta