Mini Nikki...Which color is more versitale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have thought it over and I am trying to decide on a color. I'd like to find either lavender or Sea foam. Which do you think is more of a versatile color?:smile:

2. lav is def more versatile i think! and probably easier to find than seafoam

3. lavender:tup:

4. Lavender for sure. More neutral, and IMO just a better color! There is one on ebay with a starting bid of $299.

5. Lavender!

6. Of those two colors, no question, Lavender.

7. of course lavender! But how about wine?

8. Well that's a majority there. ;)
    I love the wine color ivysun, but I am hoping to find a great price on one, and the wine seems to run a bit higher. It's beautiful though. :girlsigh:

9. Lol, I will go against the grain and say Seafoam!!! But I find it so versatile because green is my favorite color. I own one too so I guess I am very biased. But I agree the Seafoam is much harder to find.

I wouldn't kick a Lavendar Mini Nikki outta bed either though, lol.

10. I think as a color, Lavender is more of a neutral so it's more versatile. I have a Lavender Roadie and I can throw it on with almost anything.

But if I were getting a Mini Nikki, I would get Sea Foam (I'm also biased because I have a Sea Foam MN) because the leather is so gorgeously smooshy.

The leather on my Lavender Roadie is not smooshy (yet, hopefully) so I wouldn't get it for myself in a Nikki or Mini Nikki. Unless, of course, someone starts posting pics of theirs in a puddle! :biggrin:

11. To be honest, I love soft leather, but I don't want it all puddles either. I do like a tad bit of structure, not stiff. Seems to me, I may have to start with lavender and be on the hunt for a sea foam at some point. They both seem beautiful!

12. It sounds like Lavender fits the bill then! :biggrin: I can't wait to see some pictures! :choochoo:

There's one on the Bay right now... :whistle:

13. Lavender, but I like seafoam better.

14. :dothewave: Lavender, Lavender, Lavender!! :dothewave:

15. I am watching it :angel: