~Mini Nikki in Navy Luxe is here! :) pics!~

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
well from everyone else's opinions i may be the only one who actually likes this bag! IMO it's not a deep navy. in certain light it's navy, in bright light it's more of a royal navy.
keep in mind i haven't taken it out in direct sunlight yet. here are my pics, sorry if they are giant, photobucket is freaking out tonight and taking forever!
this is w/ flash:
casey014.jpg

this is w/out:
casey015.jpg

more to come.........

your navy luxe mini nikki looks much more navy than some of the other nikki's i've seen! this is more of a truer navy color than the others, and definitely doesn't look iris! It could still be darker, but i like this shade :yes:

Well This certainly doesn't look bad. Looks close to Vlad's pictures. I just wish there was some consistancies to what we are seeing. Maybe every Navy Luxe looks different!

Beautiful Nola! I think the lighting effect makes colors change. Either that or this NL will be like the Cloud gray where some were light and some were dark. I love your shade of navy and it is more like what I was expecting. How would you describe the leather. Is it smooshy?

Beautiful Nola! I think the lighting effect makes colors change. Either that or this NL will be like the Cloud gray where some were light and some were dark. I love your shade of navy and it is more like what I was expecting. How would you describe the leather. Is it smooshy?

it definately depends on the lghting IMO. right now i'm sitting in my bedroom w/ 2 lamps on and it looks deep navy.
the leather is so smooshy! so soft! i've sniffed it and it smells so good!:shame:

:shrugs:I AM SO CONFUSED.:huh: Yours looks better than most we have seen. I actually like yours! CONGRATS..it is everything you expected. Darker for sure...not like Beano's. I will have my answer in 12 hours when I get the bag.