~Mini Nikki in Navy Luxe is here! :) pics!~

Nola, that's a gorgeous bag and it looks perfect on you! I remember when you first pre-ordered it.. I couldn't imagine waiting that long. It looks like it totally paid off! Congrats!

thank you girls!

ashin~ i'm 5'2

OK, update on the color: i went to target today and got to see the color clearly in the light of day, she is definately a royal blue. i do love it anyway! rebecca must have been in a dimly lit room when she named the color---lol!

oh, and she is soooooo comfortable on the shoulder----no slippage! and easy to get in and out of.

mrs.shoegal~~ last night when i was trying to fall asleep i was putting outfits together in my head~~lol.

OK, update on the color: i went to target today and got to see the color clearly in the light of day, she is definately a royal blue. i do love it anyway! rebecca must have been in a dimly lit room when she named the color---lol!

This is what I've been trying to explain. All the bags are the same color, it's just that they can look totally different depending on where you are. Indoors it looks like a darker blue- somewhat- like navy. Outdoors it looks like a royal or saphire blue. So all these pictures are going to look different depending on the lighting.

Nola- your bag is lovely!