Mini Nightingale

mguido

O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
Hi everyone! I just recently saw the pictures for the mini nightingale and absolutely went nuts. I was wishing for a nightingale with a longer strap and I guess the Givenchy gods heard me LOL. Tried searching here in TPF but came up blank. Does anyone already own this? If yes, can you please post mod pics? I was looking at the dimensions and worried that it might be too small and also wondering if the leather would "droop" without all the stuffing. Please help! Thanks! :smile:

Hi everyone! I just recently saw the pictures for the mini nightingale and absolutely went nuts. I was wishing for a nightingale with a longer strap and I guess the Givenchy gods heard me LOL. Tried searching here in TPF but came up blank. Does anyone already own this? If yes, can you please post mod pics? I was looking at the dimensions and worried that it might be too small and also wondering if the leather would "droop" without all the stuffing. Please help! Thanks! :smile:

Tried one of these yesterday & its so cute, its the perfect little bag for wearing across body but it is tiny & wouldn't hold much :smile: