Mini Monogram Lucille PM TST! HELP!

I have this bag and love it! It's small yes but it serves it purpose. I usually carry my Anne-sophie makeup pouch, FP wallet, Chanel loose powder (that doesn't fit in my makeup pouch), Treo 650 cellphone, Cybershot camera, and my pen. I am not carrying today b/c I am still on my Antigua binge, but when i get home I'll take pics for you with it stuffed.

You're going to like this bag. It's an attention grabber and I have received a lot of compliments with it. In the meantime here are some pics I posted in the visuals section with it.

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02340.jpg

DSC02343.jpg

Ok...here it is. I have stuffed the Lucille with stuff I'd normally carry everyday. Some more small items could have fit but this is pretty much as much as you'll be able to carry. I think it's quite a bit for such a small bag ;)
HTH
JoJo

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03200.JPG
    DSC03200.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC03202.JPG
    DSC03202.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC03203.JPG
    DSC03203.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 389
  • DSC03206.JPG
    DSC03206.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 385
oh wow thats more than what i usually carry!
I love it!!
Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breathe* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much JoJo!
I've been reading some threads & some people say it gets dirty easily.
Is that true?
I take realllllly good care of my purses.. so I should have no problem.
But is it a purse I shouldnt wear in the rain??
Thanks again!!

Anytime girl!

As far as dirt, it IS fabric so of course you'll see surface dirt more easily than coated-canvas. However, if you're someone who takes care of her bags you shouldn't have a problem. I've never been caught in a downpour with any of my bags but I have been in light mists with no issues.
I change my bags very often so none will ever get a chance of looking really nasty from use.

You'll love this bag. I am telling you. Right now i am trying to get it in blue and black. I really like this bag :yes:

I love it in blue!
But my boyfriend decided to get it in red becaus he likes the color more.
It doesn't really matter to me.... cus honestly.. it's an LV & alllll LV are equally beautiful!
I can't wait to pick Lucille up tomorrow! Woooo!
Thanks ago JoJo!

sophiatvo, congrats on the bag......don't forget to post pics....

jojo, that is one great bag, and might i add you have very nice purses and pouches to go with it......