Mini Money - some questions...

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Hi everyone!

I'm considering purchasing a MINI MONEY wallet but I do have some questions.
1) What are the dimensions?
2) Is there a button snap to close the front flap and the main wallet?
3) What's the retail price?
4) Any feedback? Good or bad?

Thanks in advance! Any information and pictures would be helpful in making my decision! ;)

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I don't have one, but they are on balenciaga.com for $395. I have considered it, but I do not think there is a long bill pocket which might be annoying. I have the Money which I love. If you check it out on the website, the dimensions are there with pictures. It might be a great wallet for the smaller bags, though.

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Thanks for your response cbarrus! You're right, not having a long bill pocket might be terribly annoying.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Mini money was always an awkward wallet I thought. The zip seems to make it have to get things in and out. I think a french style wallet does better with a snap - the zip makes it hard to work around.

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Thanks for your feedback ejcs55 and beaugoris.

I think that I'm interested in the Mini-est of all the wallets you have ejcs55 - the Real Coin Wallet. I'm not sure where I'd be able to purchase one. Could you tell me the dimensions? And the cost? There isn't one on the Bal website and none of the usual retailers I get my Bals from carry it.