Mini Minka?

I don't own this bag but have been thinking about getting it and I do own a different bag that is of similar size and I actually get quite a bit into it. A huge wallet, kindle, sunnies, phone, lipstick and smallish purse of stuff and even a small water bottle all fit comfortably into that one :smile:

Can one of you lovely ladies post a few pictures? I'd love to see it in action as I'm trying to decide between the Mini and Little Minka.

Here is my Mini Minka. I love her. Size is good for me as im very petite and do not like to carry a lot when I'm going out.

Attachments

• 1390107154343.jpg
    1390107154343.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 555
Can you fit the Mini Minka on your shoulder? Or is the smaller carry strap on top too small for that to be comfortable?

I recently bought and eventually returned a Mini Minka because the handle was too short to fit over the shoulder. It is definitely meant to be worn crossbody with the longer strap or around the arm with the shorter handle. Hope that helps!

I recently bought and eventually returned a Mini Minka because the handle was too short to fit over the shoulder. It is definitely meant to be worn crossbody with the longer strap or around the arm with the shorter handle. Hope that helps!

Thanks! Not the answer I was hoping for but good to know. The KS store closest to me didn't have one in stock the last time I was there (and neither did the Nordstrom at the same mall) so I've been staring at the pictures online trying to decide whether or not to buy one for about a month. It's so cute though!

I thought the mini Minka is so adroable especially in pop / pastel colors. I'd think it'll be to small for me, as I always like to have extra room.
Yeah, I hope those with KS bag can do more review/reveal on youtube, I was looking for vid of large Minka, there was none and only a handful of lil Minka vid.
I really want to see more, I'm starting to like KS for their varieties of styles