MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Congrats in getting the top handle mini and the iridescent beauty! I absolutely love your collection! I agree with you, minis are my most preferred size handbags as well. After getting my latest one, I banned myself to get any more black, so hopefully I can start adding some colorful beauties like yours ;).
Thank you. Years ago, I was offered the black caviar mini several times. But I declined thinking Chanel would always make black mini so I could get it anytime. Little did I know, Chanel stopped making mini in caviar. Now I have to pay close to $1500 more for the same bag but with a handle :frown:

Hi! I got this beige lambskin/matte GHW mini in spring of 2019 at Heathrow, but they didn’t give me the tag with my purchase (is this normal?). Does anyone know which collection she’s a part of? The serial number starts with 27-. Thanks!

View attachment 5058428
Did it come with a tag before you purchased it? I never bought a preloved one so I can’t give my opinion. If you bought it at a boutique it should come with the tag. I attached something I found online for the series

Attachments

• 5F0323A8-AE51-4019-9377-69FBEEDF6E6C.png
    5F0323A8-AE51-4019-9377-69FBEEDF6E6C.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 98
Hi! I got this beige lambskin/matte GHW mini in spring of 2019 at Heathrow, but they didn’t give me the tag with my purchase (is this normal?). Does anyone know which collection she’s a part of? The serial number starts with 27-. Thanks!

View attachment 5058428
It's lovely! :amuse: I'm not sure in relation to the collection of this specific bag, but the receipt I got in Heathrow when purchasing a mini flap there a couple years back had the serial number and all the other details, but did not seem to indicate the collection. It may be a Heathrow boutique thing, but I'm not sure.

Hi,
Needing advice...a few years ago I brought a vintage Chanel pink square mini...circa 2003. I've been thinking of selling it because I don't wear pink in my wardrobe. I recently saw this bag on far fetch for around $19,000 and today I checked and it's sold. That price just seems crazy to me because I brought it for $3000...I want to sell it for a fair price but can't find much about the pricing for this bag and obviously I don't have the platform to sell like farfetch does. But I'm just wondering does anyone know the average price they sell at or have any advice about selling at all that could help me and how to price? It'll be appreciated. Feeling clueless :confused1::amuse: thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-132536.png
    Screenshot_20210420-132536.png
    313 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: YEANETT
Hi,
Needing advice...a few years ago I brought a vintage Chanel pink square mini...circa 2003. I've been thinking of selling it because I don't wear pink in my wardrobe. I recently saw this bag on far fetch for around $19,000 and today I checked and it's sold. That price just seems crazy to me because I brought it for $3000...I want to sell it for a fair price but can't find much about the pricing for this bag and obviously I don't have the platform to sell like farfetch does. But I'm just wondering does anyone know the average price they sell at or have any advice about selling at all that could help me and how to price? It'll be appreciated. Feeling clueless :confused1::amuse: thanks
I wouldn’t rely too much on the prices shown on Farfetch. Sometimes they just show crazy pricing, not sure why. Sorry, can’t be of much help here.