MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Unfortunately that is not what we are referring to. That's normal for a few of the links to be twisted, and mine was like that too when I first opened it. We are saying that the whole chain, from one end to the other, twists and does not lay flat. Reason is because one of the last links attached to the leather ring inside the bag was put on in the opposite direction. You may be lucky and yours is fine, but I suggest checking again :amuse:
Yes the chain is continuous throughout from one end to the other without any twists or turns (the links were attached correctly). I also have the red caviar 17b and that chain is fine too. Thanks for pointing this out though, definitely something to check for in this mini collection as I'm looking to find a navy one for my sister. :smile:

Reactions: StarBrite310
So it seems the 17B mini's in black caviar have a shorter chain. I'm 5'8 and wondering if it looks bad crossbody. I'm telling myself no because I don't want to return it. Thoughts??
View attachment 3771336
I am 5'7" and upset about the length too. I was able to fill my bag up last night though and let it hang for a little while on my coat hanger. It started at almost 22" long and now I got it to be around 22 1/2" because the chain stretched a little :nuts: It looks better but I still wish it was 23". The question of does it look too short on you...honestly? A lil bit in my opinion... but not in a bad way where you couldn't get away with it. Try filling things in the bag and see if it stretches the chain a little. And speaking of chains, could be the photo, but it does look like you may have the twisted chain that 99% of us are experiencing on this bag :sad: Have you checked your chain by laying it flat to see if it twists in the wrong way?

I am 5'7" and upset about the length too. I was able to fill my bag up last night though and let it hang for a little while on my coat hanger. It started at almost 22" long and now I got it to be around 22 1/2" because the chain stretched a little :nuts: It looks better but I still wish it was 23". The question of does it look too short on you...honestly? A lil bit in my opinion... but not in a bad way where you couldn't get away with it. Try filling things in the bag and see if it stretches the chain a little. And speaking of chains, could be the photo, but it does look like you may have the twisted chain that 99% of us are experiencing on this bag :sad: Have you checked your chain by laying it flat to see if it twists in the wrong way?

Yes it's twisted and I didn't notice until I had it flat on the floor. [emoji30] Thanks for the tip on seeing if it stretches out. I just need another inch and it would be perfect. Not asking for my WOC length.