~ !Mini-Mini-Mini! ~ (Mini Flap Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm a little confused with what square mini came out this season and am hoping someone can clarify. I know the square 2 hole mini was brought back this year and I have been looking for it in original black caviar in SHW. I have called everywhere and places either only have lamb with GHW or black caviar but in the suede/velvet leather. What is worst is the SA that I've talked to in different stores didn't even know the difference between the original/iridescent caviar versus the suede/velvet caviar.

I thought I had found it in Saks in LA in which I asked the SA if it was the velvet caviar (which I don't want) and he told me that he actually has the iridescent. I was super excited because I want either the original or iridescent- doesnt matter which to me. I bought it and it arrived today and lo and behold, it was the velvet caviar.

Was the original or iridescent black caviar in SHW even made or sold this year? Some people on this thread said they bought it this summer but it makes me wonder if they were referring to the original or velvet caviar. Thanks for clarifying in advance!

May I join the club? :wlae::wlae::wlae: *:dothewave:

Ohhh... I really need to down side my everything to fit my stuff in it

6fd24d97aec384ba0515c7d0b8852cf1.jpg

e593fc71758a3bf712b9598ba2fbbc6b.jpg

Hello,
Does anyone know which stores in NYC has the rectagle classic mini shw or woc ghw in cavier black? I live in Toronto and going to NYC next week. Im staying there for only 3 days. I really really want to get either one :crybaby: Should I make a call to reserve it?

please help me:help: thank you !!

Hello,
Does anyone know which stores in NYC has the rectagle classic mini shw or woc ghw in cavier black? I live in Toronto and going to NYC next week. Im staying there for only 3 days. I really really want to get either one :crybaby: Should I make a call to reserve it?

please help me:help: thank you !!

I am not sure if the rectangular Mini in black caviar is available. My SA from Saks NYC says she has not seen or heard of one in quite some time. I am not sure if this is true at the other stores though.

I am not sure if the rectangular Mini in black caviar is available. My SA from Saks NYC says she has not seen or heard of one in quite some time. I am not sure if this is true at the other stores though.

Thanks for the info. Do you know how I can find out the stock of mini rectangular classics? I tried to call several stores in NYC and all of them told me there is none. I just felt they were busy or annoyed :cry:
I'm wondering which colors are there...

If anyone's looking for patent minis there's 1 light sky blue patent, 1 blueish turquoise patent available in Bloomingdale's South Coast Plaza. I believe there's also a rectangular mini classic, not sure if it was snapped up by the lady i saw looking at it. Just got the last royal blue mini in stock!

ml1tkx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.