mini - mini lockit!! *pics* SO CUTE!!!

I'd LOVE a mini keepall, I wouldnt mind paying, just a matter of finding the place (or wait for possibly karen kooper) to get it as I am not a VIP. Hopefully one day soon tho.

I just called and nearly fainted when I heard the price:Push: . OK, the mini Speedy will be $1380 (sold out) and the Steamer will be $1690. But if you like the Steamer in Nomade it'll be $1900+ (forgot the exact amount but it's all leather and ONLY one left:graucho: ). SO Duck if you're interested call your boutique ASAP.:supacool:

I just called and nearly fainted when I heard the price:Push: . OK, the mini Speedy will be $1380 (sold out) and the Steamer will be $1690. But if you like the Steamer in Nomade it'll be $1900+ (forgot the exact amount but it's all leather and ONLY one left:graucho: ). SO Duck if you're interested call your boutique ASAP.:supacool:

Ouch at the price, but I'm sure if you're absolutely in love with it, the price should be no problem :angel: . Personally, I would rather get the RL size, hehe :lol:

So are seriously going to get it Duckie? :graucho: It'll be so cute!