Mini/Micro Himalayan Lady Dior

ElishaDxoxo

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone! I recently seen a micro Lady Dior Himalayan & thought it was beautiful! Does anyone know how hard they are to get your hands on one? I’ve heard they are very rare. Lastly, does anyone know round about the cost of these handbags?
Thank you!

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post links from other websites here but I saw a post about a mini Himalayan lady dior and the poster replied in the comments that it was around 210K HKD which would be ~$27k USD. That one has diamonds and was personalized, I saw another one without diamonds and it was around ~21k USD. From what I read, I think these have to be ordered.

Last edited:
Hi there!

I’m a Dior SA at Wynn in Las Vegas. To answer your question, the starting price for a white Himalayan LD is around $22k without stones. They’re made to order so you can personalize as you like! (Stones/strass on the charms, initials embossed on the leather behind the charms, etc.) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Oh hi Liz - thanks for your help!
Just wondering if you guys have the dioraddict oblique in medium oblique ?
Blue pls ?
thanks will call the boutique soon !
Anna
QUOTE="Lizinspire, post: 33860169, member: 712395"]
Hi there!

I’m a Dior SA at Wynn in Las Vegas. To answer your question, the starting price for a white Himalayan LD is around $22k without stones. They’re made to order so you can personalize as you like! (Stones/strass on the charms, initials embossed on the leather behind the charms, etc.) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
[/QUOTE]