Mini Me/Mini You

1. I have been meaning to share this for quite some time, but keep forgetting. Need a neat gift idea for someone special?

How about a custom action figure doll of yourself or that special person? It takes about 4 weeks and some of them really look great. They can even make it talk. They are a bit pricey, but neat.

I once saw something like this for much, much more in the NM Christmas Catalog one year. Take a peek when you have time.

at www.herobuilders.com

2. Thats so cool! I've never heard of doing that before. Wow if only I were younger I could have played with mini-me's instead of Barbies.

3. I've seen this on TV. A little pricey is right but what an orig gift!

4. haha That would be the most narcissistic gift ever! Look honey, a little me for you... It would be kinda cute if you had a couple made, though. I would probably display that on the dresser!

5. this is cool i luv thing like this

6. I think that's a total riot - it would make such a fun gift!

7. I want one of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, but I'd ask them to make me a little more, erm, well-endowed. :P

8. ok isnt that a bit spooky? hehe .... to be playing with .. er .. yourself? LOOOOOOOOL

9. Do you think the Catholic church would qualify that as a sin too???:biggrin:

10. hehe might be ;)

11. Thats funny! What a cool business idea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice