Mini Magnolia-only on LB?

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
:nuts:I love the look of the mini magnolia! Perfect size! Will this style only be on LB in the teal, or will it be available in other colors in upcoming seasons?

Quick question about the magnolia-does the bag have the scalloped corner details on the back as well? I have yet to see a photo of anyone's magnolia from the back!

^ The back and front of the Magnolia are exactly the same! ;) It's the same thing as the Asher, and one of the major pluses about these bags, IMHO (that the external pockets are featured on both the front and the back).

WOOT! That's great! I love having pockets on both sides as an option, not to mention corner details on all 4 corners (not sure why more designers dont incorporate this into their designs?)

:nuts: OMFG!!!! I can not believe it... It really exists now... Its so pretty especially with the gunmetal.... I so want it but just bought a bag in that color range... RRRRrr... What to do, what to do....

I was just back looking at all the awesome new colors that are giving me a heart attack right now...And I think my ultimate would be The Mini Magnolia in the green color.. I contacted LB and so far the teal is the only Mini Mag in sight... No word of any other colors right now....