Mini Maggie vs. Small Julia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I totally need to decide on which style will work better for quick errand, date night, etc. Have not tried either on IRL and need advice from those that have.

THANKS! :biggrin:

2. I have the small julia in berry and I totally love it! I needed to add some smaller bags to my collection because of a shoulder issue that flares up for me sometimes and the first one I got was the julia. I love that it holds quite a bit for a smaller bad and it has a pretty generous drop length for a smaller bag so you can put it on your shoulder if you want too. I think it's actually 7 inhces I might be wrong though. The maggie is so cute I love it but I think the straps are shorter. The julia leather is so nice and soft too. I want the small julia in silver now because I think it would look great for nights out!

3. I like the small julia. For small bags, I own a small zoe pouch but now i buy convertible shoulder/crossbody small bags instead. It's best of both worlds.

4. I've been eyeing the small Julia for date nights too!

5. I have also had my eye on the berry julia.